- This position will be primarily responsible to perform first hand analysis of security incidents reported by the Security Operation Center [SOC] and through other channels and further monitor/investigate the root cause and to escalate as per established policies / procedures in place.
- Responsible for implementation and security configuration for systems, network and applications and all other CIs (Configuration Items) as per industry best practice.
- The role identifies potential threats and takes a lead in treating security risks as required in addition to managing the Security Operation Devices and tools.
- The responsibilities will also include provisioning, monitoring of the endpoint protection suite and supporting access management Function.
- Provide technology oversight and lead efforts to meet appropriate regulations such as PCI, NESA and other applicable regulatory mandates from time to time.
|Web Security Gateway
|MFA – 2FA
|Palo Alto XDR